A symbolic LOGO
If a caterpillar is not disturbed, it will become a beautiful butterfly and fly away all by itself. Similarly, if a child’s integrity is not compromised, that child will become an autonomous adult.
* In discussing the subject of prevention, we stress a great deal on what the child feels in a particular situation. We often speak of antennas capable of sensing dangers; or internal voices which must be listened to.
* The cord represents an abandoned toy: A sign of danger depicting the abnormal interruption of the child’s activities. It is time to react and fast!
* The smiling caterpillar is reassuring and gives confidence because there are people who can help
* And finally, green is the color of hope…
* That nothing drastic will happen
* That we will succeed in finding lost or abducted children in adverse situations
Please see Two Good Friends for information about Christine Racine, the designer of our logo